My goal is to build successful, long-term relationships with my clients through experience, dedication and quality service. Let me help you with your real estate needs with innovative marketing strategies and thoughtful client representation, and give you peace of mind by paying attention to the smallest of details to make sure your transactions are as stress free as possible.
For over 40 years I have been a trusted name in local real estate and have provided consistent award winning service and have received hundreds of Top Producer Awards.
I am skilled in trouble-shooting all aspects of residential sales and an expert in marketing the special and unique properties throughout Santa Cruz County. I utilize state-of-the art tools and participate in ongoing industry leading training to enhance my performance, reduce risk for you, my client, and most of all, deliver customer service and satisfaction that inspires loyalty and referrals.
Proven results using an in-depth knowledge of local communities and services – from schools, resources and recreation to the unique and rich history (“Certified Local” by Sandy Lydon) of the region. I am passionate about the history of Santa Cruz and in my spare time you'll find me participating in history classes, lectures and walks around the county or at shows collecting maps, postcards, photos and other ephemera relating to our rich and diverse community!
- Named "Woman of the Year" San Lorenzo Valley Chamber of Commerce 2015
- Voted Press Banner “Favorite REALTOR” TWELVE years in a row 2008-2019
- Twenty-one time CENTURY 21 Centurion Award Recipient
- Top 1% CENTURY 21 Nationwide
- Double Centurion and Centurion Hall of Fame inductee 2000
- Santa Cruz Association of REALTORS® Community Service Award 2005
- Santa Cruz Association of REALTORS® Champion Producer’s Circle
- Santa Cruz Association of REALTORS® - Santa Cruz County Pro Certification
- Santa Cruz Association of REALTORS® (President, 2003)
- Santa Cruz Association of REALTORS® (Board of Directors 1986-89, 1994-97, 2002-04)
- California Association of REALTORS® (Board of Directors 2002-04)
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® (WCR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) Specialist (CHS)
- San Lorenzo Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Scotts Valley Chamber of Commerce
- San Lorenzo Valley Museum
- Scott Valley Historical Society Board Member
- Museum of Art and History
- History Forum
- Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
- Santa Cruz County Genealogical Society
Thinking of buying or selling?
Call me today for straight talk and honest answers to all your real estate questions!
237-A Mount Hermon Road, Scotts Valley, CA 95066